Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Lion King Inspired Nail Art

     The Lion King is the best animated movie ever. Period. No need to argue because you will all agree! I remember watching this movie in first grade and it quickly became my favorite movie of all time! Yes, it is still my favorite movie of all time next to A Night At The Roxbury. I know I know I'm a dork but I can't help loving me some Will Ferrel. Haha!

     As I was flipping through the channels on my lazy Sunday I came across The Lion King on ABC Family and I left it there! It was almost over but I couldn't help watching the Simba and Scar fight scene which is the best! I love the part when after Simba defeats Scar, he goes up to Pride Rock in a dramatic rain scenario, and starts roaring his lungs off! I get teary eyed every time! I swear I'm such a baby! Lol.

     I was so inspired and pumped about this movie, that I wanted to do nail art! I suggested it on my Facebook page and many fans wanted to see it. I originally planned on doing it Monday but I had an unexpected errand to run and since I was out already i did some shopping with the little sister at the outlet stores. :) I did the design today but as I was having a bad day, it didnt quite turn out how I envisioned it. But overall, it came out pretty good I guess. Lol. I got many compliments on my Facebook page and its always nice to hear great compliments from others even if I didn't think it was great. It really made my day better.

     So here is the collage of my design. Hope you enjoy and feel free to comment and I'm always open to constructive criticism. It helps me grow as an artist.
                               Thank you for reading -Blanca

2 comments: